Day 1 : Arrival Cairo
Arrival in Cairo airport. Our representative; Welcomes you to Egypt and transfers you to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Cairo. Cairo is the capital city of Egypt and the largest city in the Middle-East and Africa. Its metropolitan area is the 16th largest in the world. Located near the Nile Delta, it was founded in CE 969. Nicknamed "the city of a thousand minarets" for its preponderance of Islamic architecture, Cairo has long been a center of the region's political and cultural life.
Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 2 : Full Day tour of Cairo
After breakfast depart for your full day tour Visit the Egyptian Museum, home of the world's greatest collection of antiquities from the Pharaonic period. Continue your sightseeing to The Giza Pyramids. Examine Cheop's 4500 year old Great Pyramid. Explore the pyramid built by Mycerinus and Chepheren and beware the mighty Sphinx protector of the Pharaohs. Visit The Khan El Khalili bazaar before returning to your hotel.
Overnight Stay at Cairo
Meal : Breakfast.
Day 3 : Cairo
Buffet Breakfast at hotel. Day free at leisure.
Overnight stay at Cairo
Meal : Breakfast
Day 4 : Cairo Departure
Buffet Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Cairo airport for your departure flight.
Meal : Breakfast.
Tour Includes :
• 03 Nights stay in Cairo
• 01 full day of sightseeing tour in Cairo, including the Pyramids, Sphinx, Khan El Khalili bazaars.
• All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in modern A/C coach with English speaking Guide.
• All entrance fees, services charge, current taxes, portage and vat
Tour Excludes :
• International Air tickets.
• Overseas travel Insurance.
• Tips, drinks, extra meals, and any personal expenses.
• New Year / events/ peak period surcharge
Price Validity : Till 30 September 2016
Price Starting from INR 13,400/- Per person on twin sharing basis
The Oasis hotel / Cataract Pyramids /Mercure le Sphinx/ similar
4 Star Hotel
Cancellation Policy :
• Initial Booking amount of INR 5,000/- is non-refundable.
• 50% Tour Cost 45 days prior to departure.
• 100% Tour Cost 20 Day prior to departure.
General Notes :
• All rates are quoted net, Per Person in INR.
• The above rates might be changed in case of increasing sales, government taxes, or entrance fees.
• Please be informed that with effect from 1st June 2016 Indian government will levy 4.50% service tax on all Outbound services, on the total price.
• Rates might be changed in case of any increasing of the Sleeper train tickets.
• Beverages (Water, Soft drinks and Hard drinks) as per consumption.
• Tap water is not drinkable in Egypt and it is advisable to buy drinking water
• Hotel Official check in time: 15:00 hrs and checkout time at 12:00 noon.
• Rate of Exchange (ROE) taken for computing the above price is Rs.68 to 1 USD. In the event of increase in the ROE taken into account the prices defined may be amended.
• Official embarkation on the cruise before lunch around 11:00 hrs.
• Official disembarkation from the cruise after breakfast at 08:00 hrs.
• We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of Similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
• Sleeper Train : Has 13 sleeping cars each, which contains 10 double cabins and 02 bathrooms. Every Cabin has a connecting door with the next cabin, to be used when needed. Cabins are equipped with basins, razor plugs, tap water, soap and towels. A luggage compartment is available on the top of the door.
• Always keep a Hotel address card in your pocket when go out on your own.